Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Fahrzeugverkauf ins Ausland
Jungs Ihr seid klasse!
Ich lasse mich gerne von Euch und Euren Hinweisen in den Beiträgen anregen. Wie gesagt, der E3 muss ja nicht weg!!! Smile

Nachfolgend mal der aktuelle Schriftverkehr...

Hello XXXXXXX,

before I can accept your offer, first I would like to consult my bank abut the procedure with the Bank of America. This I will try to do tomorrow (if the responsible person is working) or 2nd of january.
I don’t want to to the transaction via PayPal.

A question from my side: Don’t you want the car to be checked by an agent (for example: www.verkaufsagentur-tegler.com) before the purchase of the car?

Thanks for info and greetings.
Markus

So direkt hat er nicht darauf geantwortet...
i just exchanged email with my bank now and as confirmed by them the inspection of the vehicle and shipment will be handled safely by a professional, so we dont have to be worried about the custom charges because as much as the shipment is europe - europe it'll be covered and the custom charges will be minimal.

The Payment will be made in Full but will be held by my bank until they sent someone to inspect the vehicle, once the inspector confirmed to them that the Vehicle is intact, the funds will be released into your account in full even before the inspector leave your place, because they need confirmation as well that you've go the money. So as soon as they get confirmation that you've got the full koney in your account, the shipping company that will be assigned will come the next day or next business day (in case the inspection take on weekend), to pick the car from your place.

As informed by Bank Of America, all ownership transfer documents and pappers will be brought and signed for on my behalf by the shipping agent, i was told you will need to provide me with your Bank Account details such as

IBAN:
SWIFT/BIC:
Account Holder name:

Your address in full.
City, State and Zipcode where the car is located (to calculate my shipping and inspection charges)

As soon as i get this details i will forward it to my bank immediately for verification and if they confirm the transaction can be possible, i will be at the bank first thing on Monday morning to begin the transaction.

I hpe to read from you soon.
Thanks.

Mal sehen ob er Daten rausrückt...
Thanks for your detailed explanation.
As I’m a little bit doubtful/unsecure with this procedure, I would suggest to provide me your complete address as well as a copy of your ID card.
As I have read in the Internet about problems and deceitfulness in the procedure with high amounts by car sellings.
Thanks and greetings!
BMW aus Freude am Fahren, denn Freude hört nie auf!
[Bild: c6vv.png]
Officially Certified DoT Winner 2013, 2014 und 2016

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Fahrzeugverkauf ins Ausland - von max320 - 27.12.2013, 21:27
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Ausland - von asc - 27.12.2013, 22:00
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Auslang - von Donaven - 27.12.2013, 22:18
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Auslang - von max320 - 27.12.2013, 23:06
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Auslang - von asc - 27.12.2013, 23:37
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Auslang - von Martin - 27.12.2013, 23:17
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Auslang - von 327eta - 28.12.2013, 00:09
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Auslang - von Donaven - 28.12.2013, 11:37
RE: Fahrzeugverkauf in´s Auslang - von 327eta - 29.12.2013, 00:48